***This program is fully booked for the remainder of the 2018-19 school year; please let us know if you are interested in bringing Noah to your school in 2019-20!***
Join a magical Dragon on a quest to discover your creativity! Make you own puppet! Tell your own story!
Students will each create a puppet of their own design, and work in groups to create a puppet show for their class.
Students will learn how to design and build their own puppet
Students will gain confidence in creative thinking and problem solving
- Students will gain confidence in public speaking
- Students will learn color theory
- Students will learn cooperation and group participation in performance environment
- Appropriate for all grade levels.
- 4 visits at 45 minutes each
- Prep hours: 1 hour per classroom
- Materials: $1.00 per student
- Travel from Eugene
“Noah was absolutely phenomenal–in all respects! Extremely engaging! Great classroom management! Everyone felt successful!” — Edgewood Elementary