**Bayne is now fully booked for the 2019-2020 school year. Please let us know if you would like to request Bayne for the 2020-2021 school year!**
Learn the techniques of creating a public mural. Apply those skills in painting a permanent large scale mural on the walls of your school. Students will leave a lasting mark on the walls of their school for many years to come, and achieve a sense of pride by creating a large-scale piece of art for their community.
A large scale, long lasting and colorful mural with unique art from each student involved.
- Students will learn how to brainstorm ideas and learn how to represent those ideas visually
- Students will learn how to work together on a collaborative project
- Students will learn how to use the tools and techniques associated with mural painting
- Students will learn the importance of public art and gain an appreciation for the creative process
- Best suited for 3rd-8th grades.
- Can be modified for grades K-2 and 9-12.
- 4 visits at 45 minutes each
- Prep hours: 40-80 hours per mural
- Materials: $2,000-$4,000 per mural
- Travel from Eugene