Applications are now open for the 2022-23 cycle of Community Arts and Artist Grants. Deadline for submission will be Friday, April 15th at 5:00pm.
Community Arts and Artist Grants, funded by the City of Eugene Cultural Services Division and administered by Lane Arts Council, provide funding for Eugene artists and arts organizations and strive to ensure diverse, accessible arts experiences for Eugene participants and audiences.
The Artist Grant provides financial support to visual, performing, and literary artists of all disciplines. Applicants can apply for funding in one of three areas:
- Project: to move forward a new project or creative endeavor that contributes to career advancement or artistic development
- Process: to engage in administrative or artistic learning, skill-building, or professional development that contributes to improved business or artistic practice
- Progression: to bolster artistic business capacity through equipment or supply purchasing, staffing, or other operating expenses
Download the 2022-2023 Artist Grant application here.
Community Arts Program and Project Grants provide support for Eugene’s small and mid-sized community arts organizations and artist collectives.
- Community Arts Program Grant will provide operating support with the primary purpose of assisting nonprofit arts organizations in their strategic development and organizational goal fulfillment.
Download the 2022-2023 Community Arts Program Grant application here.
- Community Arts Project Grant will fund specific projects taking place in Eugene such as exhibits, festivals, workshops, performances, and events. Priority will be for projects that emphasize accessibility to underserved audiences.
Download the 2022-2023 Community Arts Project Grant application here.
Image: Past recipients of a Community Arts Grant: Eugene-Springfield Youth Orchestra (2021-22), Oregon Supported Living Program – Arts & Culture Program (2020-21), Kate Harnedy (2020-21 Artist Grant)