Lane Arts Council’s October 5th First Friday ArtWalk is guest-hosted by the current “raining” Slug Queen, Queen Sluggita Incognita.
Explore the dozens of First Friday ArtWalk venues on your own or follow along the guided tour:
- 5:30pm The Lincoln Gallery (309 W 4th Ave)
- 6:00pm Raven Frame Works (325 W 4th Ave)
- 6:30pm The New Zone Gallery (220 W 8th Ave)
- 7:00pm MAVEN (271 W 8th Ave)
- 7:30pm InEugene Real Estate (100 E Broadway)
Special thanks to our ArtWalk Sponsor, the Hult Center for the Performing Arts, featuring Complexions Contemporary Ballet: Star Dust – A Dance Tribute to David Bowie on October 25th.
The First Friday ArtWalk happens year-round in Downtown Eugene. Take the guided tour and follow the host to hear from the featured artists, or explore the other galleries and venues from 5:30-8pm on your own. This event happens rain or shine, and is always free!
Visit the First Friday ArtWalk webpage or download the ArtWalk Guide.