Through movement, music and meditation the students learn to quiet their minds, listen to their thoughts and get acquainted with their inner magic of being.
The students will have a routine for movement, meditation and mindfulness that can be shared with others in a small performance of sorts.
The students learn to focus
The students learn to slow down and live in the moment.
- The students gain trust in them coming from good and learning to share that goodness with others.
- Students learn that they are more like others than not.
- Students learn to take care of themselves in a new inner way.
- Best suited for 3rd-12th grades.
- Can be adapted for grades K-2.
- 4 visits at 45 minutes each
- Prep hours: 2 hours per classroom
- Materials: $5.00 per classroom
- Travel from Veneta