Support students (and teachers) in centering, reflecting, and expressing in this program involving movement, music, and meditation.
Through movement, music and meditation the students learn to quiet their minds, listen to their thoughts and get acquainted with their inner magic of being.
The students will have a routine for movement, meditation and mindfulness that can be shared with others in a small performance of sorts.
The students learn to focus
The students learn to slow down and live in the moment.
- The students gain trust in them coming from kind and learning to share that kindness with others.
- Students learn that they are more like others than not.
- Students learn to take care of themselves in a new inner way.
- Best suited for 3rd-12th grades.
- Can be adapted for grades K-2.
- 4 visits at 45 minutes each
- Prep hours: 2 hours per classroom
- Materials: $5.00 per classroom
- Travel from Veneta
Watch Linda at work with students here!
Meet the Artist:
“The arts can change your perceptive and create a better and rich, rewarding life. Understanding
yourself and the world in expanded ways.” –Linda Burden-Williams