Lane Arts Council strongly encourages applicants who identify as Black, Indigenous, or Persons of Color, Latino/a/x, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, Spanish-language speakers, and individuals with disabilities.
Lane Arts Council works to cultivate strong and creative arts communities in Lane County by providing high-quality arts experiences, engaging people of all ages in arts education, and encouraging artistic endeavors.
Lane Arts Council’s Finance Coordinator oversees all of the organization’s financial transactions and ensures our financial practices and internal controls maintain the highest level of integrity. This position is an integral part of the organization’s operations and works closely with all Lane Arts Council staff.
FTE: .375, non-exempt, approximately 10-15 hours a week Compensation: $20-$30/hour, paid vacation and holidays Reports to: Executive Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain financial records of Lane Arts Council by accurately recording the day-to- day financial transactions of the organization
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to QuickBooks
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Draw up monthly financial statements (profit and loss statements, balance sheet, and dashboard)
- Participate in Lane Arts Council Board Finance Committee meetings and present monthly financial statements to Finance Committee
- Collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
- Maintain internal control systems
- Manage communications for all administrative and program invoices
- Prepare checks, ACH payments and bank deposits
- Prepare and process