Lane Arts Council’s July 5th First Friday ArtWalk is guest-hosted by Voice Talent M. Clare Feighan. The guided tour will visit the following locations:
- 5:30pm #instaballet at Oregon Contemporary Theatre (194 W Broadway) – Participate in the creation of a new ballet during #instaballet!
- 6:00pm Design Arts Apprenticeship Showcase (942 Olive St) – Products designed by students through Lane Arts Council’s design apprenticeship program
- 6:30pm Public Streetwear (873 Willamette St) – Mural, live screen printing, and more by Valentina Gonzalez (VRGNZ)
- 7:00pm InEugene Real Estate (100 E Broadway) – “Everything Circles” mixed media monoprints by Julie Anderson (image on right)
- 7:30pm IDX (100 E Broadway) – Public unveililng of a new mural by Santiago Uceda, plus other new work
Read more about the July First Friday ArtWalk here. Special thanks to our ArtWalk Sponsor Oregon Country Fair and our Media Sponsor KLCC.
Free First Friday Concert: Sara B3 and 45 RPM
6-9pm at Kesey Square during the First Friday ArtWalk
You won’t want to miss our special summer concert featuring Sara B3 and 45 RPM! B3 provides the moves, style, and voices that pay homage to the Girl Groups of the 60s, while 45 RPM expertly recreates those classic, iconic grooves that have stood the test of time. Their shows offer a chance to get lost in the spirit of ‘60s and ‘70s soul and funk with high energy sets and throwbacks that will keep you moving. This event is sponsored by the City of Eugene Cultural Services Downtown Program Fund and Summit Bank.