Pick up your ArtWalk guide at Farmers Market Pavilion (85 E 8th Ave), enjoy dance performances that are a part of ArtsAlive: “Portraits,” shop the Artist Marketplace, and then take a self-guided tour of the galleries and art venues of Downtown to discover the latest in Eugene’s art scene! The ArtWalk highlights 27 different ArtWalk venues, all hosting special art shows or events on June 2nd! ArtWalk is always free.
View full list of participating venues | Join the Facebook event
Experience ArtsAlive: “Portraits”! ArtsAlive is a platform for new compositions and choreography to be celebrated by the community, from amateurs to professionals, children to seniors. All are welcome! Performances by:
- Paul Safar – Eugene premiere of Homage to bell hooks with Krump dancer Big Snubb, violinist Anthony Dyer, baritone Adrian Rosales, and pianist Rebecca Stager
- Fermata Ballet Collective
- Paul Safar/Ben Farrell – four hand piano, Debussy with dancers Sara Stockwell, Sterling Manka, Catherine Bonomini, Susanna Meyer, Roxy Plummer
- Contact Improv Demo
- flex Studios with Ty Conner and Mimi
- Oregon Children’s Choir
- DanceAbility International
- Alpha Lo and Susanna
- Eugene Difficult Music Ensemble with Sophia MacMillan
- Dancers Marc and Pamela Seigel
- The Whiteaker Hot Club (right)
ArtsAlive is supported by funding and collaboration with Lane Arts Council, City of Eugene Cultural Services, Farmers Market Pavilion, and Play Music Lessons.