New logo and website provide greater visibility of arts programs!
Lane Arts is delighted to unveil our new look and website. With the leadership of local marketing firm, bell+funk, Lane Arts Council now has a new, modern logo and revamped website to represent the vibrancy and capacity of our organization. This project is supported in part by a grant from the Oregon Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Our redesigned website incorporates our new look and increases the visibility of our programs.
It also includes new components, such as:
- Clear layout of our programmatic offerings
- News feed on our homepage
- Increased visibility of First Friday galleries and events
- Increased visbility of arts education programs
- Online form for schools requesting arts education programs
- Online workshop registration for arts professionals
- Interactive map of art galleries in Lane County to promote the visual arts and increase cultural tourism to the region
“The arts must be accessible to the entire community. Our new look and website ensures greater visibility of our programs and community offerings, and ultimately increases participation in the arts,” states Executive Director, Liora Sponko.