Below is a listing of current volunteer opportunities. We can work together to customize a volunteer or internship experience that suits your individual interests, skills and needs. To inquire about volunteering, email email@example.com or call 541-485-2278.
To inquire please fill out the Volunteer and Intern Application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with opportunities by joining the Lane Arts Volunteer Facebook Group.
Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
FIRST FRIDAY ARTWALK (year-round)
Interest in community arts and public events. Skills: customer service, communications
- ArtWalk Assistant (pre-event): Provide support and promotion for the ArtWalk, including posting to community calendars and social media.
- ArtWalk Ambassador: Answer questions, welcome participants on the tour, and pass out ArtWalk guides.
- ArtWalk Photographer: Take photographs to be shared through digital media.
- ArtWalk Promoter: Deliver ArtWalk posters and guides to spread the word.
- Artist Marketplace Volunteer: Help coordinate/manage Artist Marketplace (June-Oct).
- Evaluation: Coordinate and help with evaluation during the ArtWalk.
FIESTA CULTURAL (summer-fall)
Interest in community outreach and social media. Skills: writing, communications
Fiesta Cultural is a four month long celebration of Latinx arts and culture. We