Lane Arts Council is looking for artists to sell their original artwork during the First Friday ArtWalk event.
Site: Farmers Market Pavillion, in the interior (85 E 8th Ave, downtown Eugene, OR)
Date: First Fridays
Installation time: Beginning at 3:30pm
Market Hours: 5:30-8pm
Cost: There is no cost to sell during the Artist Marketplace
All mediums are welcome, including painting, ceramics, drawing, sculpture, etc. Artists can also work on the spot, but need to cover the ground to prevent accidental staining of the pavilion floor. Artists must bring everything they require, including their original artwork and a way to display it (table, easels, etc). Because this event is indoors, there is no space for canopies.
Please note that if you are interested in participating in the Artist Marketplace, you must agree to the following:
- Be set up by the start of the event at 5:30pm.
- Provide everything required for marketplace set up including your original artwork and a way to display it (table, easels, etc.)
- If you are creating artwork on site, provide cover for the ground and other areas
If you are interested in participating, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Contact info: name, email, phone
- Space size requested (most folks bring a 6′ table)
- Please let us know if you are planning to work live