The R0 Prayer Flag Project
R0 Prayer Flag Project is a community art project raising funds for Lane Arts Council’s Artist Support programs, helping local artists and arts groups advance their creative projects and careers.the
- flag” art piece to Dr. Dexter by end-of-day on November 6th.
- (up to a total of $1,000).
- Encourage friends and family to submit flags too!
- Deliver or mail prayer flag submissions to The Office of Dr. Donald Dexter, 2233 Willamette Street, Ste B, Eugene, 97405. Please include your name and contact information (email and phone number) with the prayer flag.
- Text 541-543-3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
elements. Just as life moves on and is replaced by new life, Tibetans renew their hopes for the world by continually mounting new flags alongside the old.” – Dr. Dexter
infect each other with hope, love compassion and empathy, as well as every other positive emotion that is out there. The R-Naught for this project is 100. I plan to identify and positively infect 100 people in the community to participate in the project.” – Dr. Dexter
Thank you for participating in the R0 Prayer Flag Project! Go to the R0 Prayer Flag Project page