1. Farmers Market Pavilion
(85 E 8th Ave)
Join us at the Farmers Market Pavilion to pick up your ArtWalk guide and start your adventure!
Fiesta Cultural at the First Friday ArtWalk
5:30-10 p.m. | FREE
Presented by Lane Arts Council and City of Eugene Cultural Services
Join us for the 9th year of Fiesta Cultural at the First Friday ArtWalk, a celebration of Latino/a/x/e arts, cultures and heritage, emceed by Jill Torres and Alex Reyna
Come and enjoy:
- Live music by Dina y los Rumberos, Grupo Latitudes and DJ LatinX Sound.
- Dance performances by Angel Quintero Hernandez, Salseros Dance Company, Azúcar, and Ballet Folklórico Colibrí
- Salsa and Bachata dance lessons
- Children and youth activities
- Fresh food from local vendors and beer by Xicha Brewing
- Multicultural artist marketplace
- Education and community conversations
Images: Dina y los Rumberos, Erick Wonderly Varela at the Artist Marketplace (2022), Grupo Latitudes and Azúcar.
Special thanks to our funders and sponsors: National Endowment for the Arts, Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace, SELCO Community Credit Union, Los Monarcas de Eugene, and La Qué Buena.
This project is supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts.