Each student will produce 1 human or animal wire sculpture.
Students will learn how to measure and use proportions.
Students will learn how to construct an inner frame, then build up a body around that structure.
- Students will learn about human and animal anatomy.
- Students will learn about 3D design and basic color theory.
- Students will develop problem solving skills, dexterity, and hand eye coordination.
- Appropriate for all grade levels
- 4 visits at 60 minutes each
- Prep hours: 2 hours per classroom
- Materials: $1.00 per student
- Travel from Eugene
“The children attending this program felt challenged (in a positive way) and felt that they learned a lot over the course of this class.” — Fern Ridge Public Library
“Andrea was amazing! The students were excited to work on the projects and with Andrea.” –Territorial Elementary