Students will explore the technical and creative world of wire sculpture as they wrap their way through a human or animal creation.
Each student will produce 1 human or animal inspired wire sculpture.
- Students will learn how to measure and use proportions.
- Students will learn how to construct an inner frame, then build up a body around that structure.
- Students will learn about human and animal anatomy.
- Students will learn about 3D design and basic color theory.
- Students will develop problem solving skills, dexterity, hand eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Appropriate for all grade levels
- 4 visits at 60 minutes each
- Prep hours: 2 hours per classroom
- Materials: $1.00 per student
- Travel from Eugene