Students will access their voice, body, mind, and emotions as they explore character development and storytelling through theatre games, improvisation, and performance.
Students will create a story or small book based around the character they have developed.
- Students will build confidence in their own voice, articulation, volume and clarity.
- Students will learn to support fellow students.
- Students will learn to trust their presence and persona.
- Students will gain confidence to stand up, speak up, and have a clear message.
- Best suited for 3rd-12th grades
- Can be modified for other grade levels
- 4 visits at 45 minutes each
- Prep hours: 3 hours per classroom
- Materials: $10.00
- Travel from Veneta
Watch Linda at work with students here.
Why I teach:
“The arts can change your perceptive and create a better and rich, rewarding life. Understanding
yourself and the world in expanded ways.” –Linda Burden-Williams