Students build confidence in themselves, their voices, and their bodies by learning to be on camera with scripts and improvisation.
They will have short videos of their work along with scripts to continue working on their skills.
- Students will build confidence in their own voice, articulation, volume and clarity.
- Students will learn to support fellow students.
- Students will learn to trust their presence and persona.
- Students will gain confidence to stand up, speak up, and have a clear message.
- Best suited for 3rd-12th grades
- Can be modified for other grade levels
- 4 visits at 45 minutes each
- Prep hours: 3 hours per classroom
- Materials: $10.00
- Travel from Veneta