Speaking and acting techniques will provide the skills to deliver a powerful presentation, speech or message. Articulation, breath, volume and body language are a few of the learned skills.
Students will do a presentation, message, poem, joke or story and we will put it on video.
Students will learn to use their breath and build a powerful tone.
Students will gain knowledge and control over their body language
- They will find clarity in their voice, body and message.
- Students will use their audience with confidence.
- Students will gain their confidence in their personal style of speaking and trust themselves.
- Best suited for 3rd-12th grades.
- Can be adapted for grades K-2.
- 4 visits at 45 minutes each
- Prep hours: 2 hours per classroom
- Materials: $10.00 per classroom
- Travel from Veneta