Lane Arts Council is pleased to invite submissions for the sixth year of Fiesta Cultural! Fiesta Cultural creates opportunities for inclusion through the arts, and engages the community in welcoming multicultural programs and events that highlight the rich diversity of Latinx arts, culture, and heritage in Lane County. The Fiesta Cultural kick-off week will be in early September, and events will be highlighted throughout the fall. Submit your event, project, or program to be featured as part of this year’s Fiesta Cultural!
- The arts and culture events, exhibitions, and/or programs must happen in Lane County between September through December 2020 (single or multiple dates)
- Events can be submitted by individuals, groups, or organizations
- All programming must align with Fiesta Cultural goals (above).
- Events/programming must be produced by or feature Latinx artists or Latinx culture.
Some examples of Fiesta Cultural events include music, dance, theatre, poetry, film, visual arts exhibitions and installations, workshops, festivals, celebrations, and more!
Submissions will be included in Fiesta Cultural promotions:
- Fiesta Cultural website at lanearts.org/fiesta-cultural
- Potentially featured on the printed handbill and monthly poster (English and Spanish), social media, press release, radio, and more!
The success of Fiesta Cultural is a collective effort! Please promote your event as part of Fiesta Cultural, and include Fiesta Cultural in your promotional materials and digital media. A promotional toolkit will be provided. We also have special funding for rural areas and for Springfield to help support costs such as artists fees and venue rentals. We would love to connect you with Latinx artists who you may wish to hire or feature for your event!
How to submit:
Fill out the submission form below. For questions or if you are unable to submit online, contact Jessica Watson at Lane Arts Council: email@example.com or 541-485-2278 (we are not currently in the office due to COVID 19)
Questions? Contact: Jessica Watson, Lane Arts Council, 541-485-2278, firstname.lastname@example.org