Lane Arts Council invites submissions for the eighth year of Fiesta Cultural! Fiesta Cultural creates opportunities for inclusion through the arts, and engages the community in welcoming multicultural programs and events that highlight the rich diversity of Latino/a/x/e arts, culture, and heritage in Lane County. The Fiesta Cultural kick-off will be in early September, and events will be highlighted throughout the fall. Submit your event, project, or program to be featured as part of this year’s Fiesta Cultural!
To qualify, events/programs must:
- Be arts and culture events, exhibitions, and/or program
- Happen in Lane County
- Occur between September through December 2022 (single or multiple dates)
- Be produced by or feature Latino/a/x/e artists or Latino/a/x/e culture.
- Events can be submitted by individuals, groups, or organizations
Some examples of Fiesta Cultural events include music, dance, theatre, poetry, film, visual arts exhibitions and installations, workshops, festivals, celebrations, and more!
Submissions will be included in Fiesta Cultural promotions:
- Fiesta Cultural website at lanearts.org/fiesta-cultural
- Potentially featured on the printed handbill and monthly poster (English and Spanish), social media, press release, radio, and more!
The success of Fiesta Cultural is a collective effort! Please promote your event as part of Fiesta Cultural, and include Fiesta Cultural in your promotional materials and digital media. A promotional toolkit will be provided. We also may be able to help financially or logistically support new events or connect you with Latino/a/x/e artists who you may wish to hire or feature for your event!
How to submit:
Fill out the submission form below. For questions or if you are unable to submit online, contact Jessica Watson at Lane Arts Council: firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-485-2278
Questions? Contact: Jessica Watson, Lane Arts Council, 541-485-2278, email@example.com