Fiesta Cultural, the celebration of Latino/a/x/e arts, culture, and heritage, kicks off at the September 2nd First Friday ArtWalk! Pick up your ArtWalk guide at the new Farmers Market Pavilion (85 E 8th Ave) and join the celebration! Then, tour the galleries and art venues of Downtown to discover the latest in Eugene’s art scene. Learn everything happening during the ArtWalk here!
Fiesta Cultural Kick-off Event (Farmers Market Pavilion, 85 E 8th Ave)
Fiesta Cultural kicks off with this free event at the First Friday ArtWalk and continues with a series of events through December. Join Lane Arts Council and City of Eugene Cultural Services for this kick-off from 5:30-10pm, which includes:
- Live music by Organización Oaxaca and DJ texcaliente
- An artist marketplace featuring Latino/a/x/e artists
- Family friendly kids activities
- Printmaking with Eugene Printmakers
- Tasty food from local foodcarts
- Beer from Xicha Brewing!